Find Your New Home in San Francisco
LeasingAgent415 & COMPASS have partnered with Bay Area’s premier relocations service provider Move Bay Area. Together we can offer a complete real estate experience to our clients. Our relocation consultants cover an entire Bay Area from Novato to San Jose, from San Francisco to Pleasanton.
Home finding assistance
- A pre-arrival consultation where we’ll conduct an in-depth intake conversation with you to understand your housing budget, needs, and timeline. We’ll educate you on the current rental market, inform you on what documents and forms to bring, and help you create a “rental resume” that we can present to landlords to ensure a quick and efficient home finding process.
- An area tour of the cities and/or neighborhoods of your choice or at our recommendation so that you can get to know the area and experience what each different place has to offer. We’ll pick you up and take you on a guided tour – you just tell us where – and we’ll discuss commute times, dining options, and other local amenities.
- A more refined and targeted housing tour in the city or neighborhood of your choosing. We’ll do everything for you: scour listings and talk to our network of agents and landlords and set up an itinerary of viewings. We’ll pick you up, accompany you to each rental, and advise you on the pros and cons of each property.
- We’ll help you apply and review the lease for the property of your choice. We’ll guide you through the process until the lease is signed, consulting you on lease terms, and highlight if anything unusual shows up.
Additional services available
School finding services
Relocation can be especially hard on children, which is why it’s important that they are settled into a routine and introduced to new friends as quickly as possible. Our consultants will be able to assist with the following day-to-day services:
- Needs analysis for each child
- List of appropriate schools
- School appointments and visits
- Educational Consulting services are also available.
Settling-in services and government compliance
Our consultants will be able to assist with the following day-to-day services:
- Bank account setup
- Government registrations
- Driver's license, auto registration and insurance
- Assist with utilities connection
- Suggestion for medical care facilities, salons, and spas
- Information about shopping, dining, entertainment, and leisure activities