What Differentiates a Good Leasing Agent from an Excellent Leasing Agent
A leasing agent is more than a tour guide for your property. The primary function of a leasing agent is to work with home owners and investors to find tenants for their properties. That doesn’t mean their role ends there. The most desirable leasing agent has a background of a traditional agent compounded with the unique skills specific to optimizing the potential of your property in the dynamic Bay Area rental market.
Good Leasing Agent vs. Excellent Leasing Agent
A good leasing agent will:
- Help you understand the value of your property and provide an overview from an investment perspective.
- Create a custom marketing plan with your ideal tenant in mind.
- Survey the property in-depth to understand what it offers tenants.
- Show the property and provides a comprehensive review of potential tenants.
- Finalize the details with your new tenants providing support for all parties involved.
An excellent leasing agent does ALL of the above, PLUS:
- Has a strong educational background.
- Has extensive experience in real estate investment.
- Markets your property directly to their strong and vast network of relocation consultants.
- Uses sophisticated marketing tools that go beyond traditional posting on Craigslist & Zillow.
- Utilizes a reliable and vetted collection of skilled professionals such as painters, cleaners, hardwood floor specialists and any trade that may be necessary to prepare a place for lease.
If you or your client have a rental property, find a leasing agent with unsurpassed experience and an innate energy that parallels yours for an optimal relationship that supports your rental needs. The small details that make a big difference.